A list of projects written in OCaml, useful for learning and for gaining inspiration.
Compilers & Analysers
- Pyre - A type checker for Python written by facebook.
- Haxe - A cross-platform programming language.
- bap - The Carnegie Mellon University Binary Analysis Platform (CMU BAP) reverse engineering and program analysis platform
- Cumulus - Hacker news like website with the OCaml framework Ocsigen
- OCamURL - A url shortening server with a GraphQL API.
- 0install - A decentralized cross-distribution software installation system, uses GTK2.
Command line applications
- Passmaker - A memorable password generator.
- unison - A file-syncrhonization tool for OSX, Unix and Windows.