Want to get up and running with OCaml as fast as possible? Here’s how.
- Try OCaml in your browser
- Play around with OCaml on the web.
- Setting up your editor
- Quickstart an OCaml project with Dune
- OCaml cheat sheet
- A sample Dune project on github. Great for starting out your own project – has all the files you need.
- Using the OCaml toplevel/REPL.
- OPAM for npm/yarn users
- Project showing how to use Dune for different package types
- Project showing how to use OPAM with/without dune
- Operator lookup: Fun and easy way to look up OCaml’s operators and find out what they do.