- Mirage OS: Unikernel-based operating system written in OCaml. It serves as a programming framework for constructing secure, high-performance network applications across a variety of cloud computing and mobile platforms.
- mirage-tcpip: Pure OCaml TCPIP stack.
- Irmin: Git-like distributed database written in OCaml.
- ocaml-fat: Read and write FAT format filesystems from OCaml.
- ocaml-git: Pure OCaml low-level git bindings.
- ocaml-vchan: Pure OCaml implementation of the “vchan” shared-memory communication protocol.
Mirage OS Applications
- Canopy: A blogging MirageOS unikernel based on git. Can be compiled to Unix as well.