- ppx_expect: a Cram-like framework for OCaml, enabled by PPX metaprogramming. Write some code that creates output, and then create expectation tests that match the output against a canonical version you write.
- craml: another cram-like framework, this one testing the expected output of command-line applications instead of code within OCaml.
- Alcotest: a lightweight and colourful test framework.
- OUnit: a unit test framework for OCaml based on HUnit, a unit testing framework for Haskell. It allows one to easily create unit-tests for OCaml code.
- QCheck: a property testing library inspired by Haskell’s QuickCheck.
- iTeML: formerly known as qtest, it supports inline pragmas to generate tests.
- Kaputt: a comprehensive testing framework.
- Pa_test: general inline testing macros.
- TestSimple: a lightweight unit testing framework compatible with the Test Anything Protocol.
- Cucumber.ml: Behavior Driven Development using Cucumber.
- Crowbar: Quickcheck tests + fuzzing courtesy of afl-fuzz.
- bun: Integrate fuzzing into your CI.
- Article about fuzzing with Crowbar, bun and afl-fuzz